- Sector risk assessments - July 2019
- Central & Eastern Europe Insolvencies: Good times come to an end
- Corporate brochure - Coface 2018
News, Publications & Events
Coface announces today the appointment of Benoit Ganzmann as China Country Manager and Head of China Global Solutions effective 8 July. China Global Solutions is a new initiative to follow and service Chinese companies and their subsidiaries across the world.
Coface’s 2019 Asia Corporate Payment Survey covered over 3,000 companies in nine economies (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan). 63% of companies surveyed stated that they experienced payment delays in 2018. The length of payment delays increased to 88 days on average in 2018, compared to 84 days in 2017. The length of payment delays was highest in China, Malaysia and Singapore; as well as the energy, construction and ICT sectors.
- GCC: tight financial conditions for businesses feed alternative sources of financing
- Trade tensions return to the forefront of the global economy - Country and Sectors Risks Barometer
- Asia-Pacific Corporate Payment Survey 2019: deteriorating payment trends amid trade war woes