- Coface: A world of trade
- Sector risk assessments - July 2019
- Central & Eastern Europe Insolvencies: Good times come to an end
News, Publications & Events
Global credit insurer to make risk indicators available to businesses large and small. As part of a strategic partnership, SourceSage, a business solutions provider of B2B marketplace platform and fintech solutions, and Coface, the most global credit insurer, have announced a strategic tie up to provide “Credit Check as a Service” on SourceSage B2B platforms that it has built or operating, to help businesses make decisions with confidence by ensuring greater financial transparency between buyers and suppliers.
After a 2019 that was dominated by trade tensions between the United States and China, Coface has observed an incipent recovery in Asia (excluding China), supported by supply chain shifts and additional liquidity from the US Federal Reserve.
Although the second quarter of 2020 is shaping up to be the most challenging period of the year, there are now good reasons to think that the road to recovery will be long and arduous. Despite immediate tax deferrals, liquidity guarantees, it is likely that many firms will find themselves in difficulty.
Coface announces today the appointment of Shinkichi Hayashi as Japan Country Manager effective 1 June 2020. Shinkichi will replace Tetsuya Komatsu, who has decided to leave Coface for personal reasons. We would like to sincerely thank Tetsuya for his contributions.
- Asia-Pacific Corporate Payment Survey 2020: COVID-19 will overturn last year’s incipient recovery
- Focus: Are corporate balance sheets in Spain and Italy ready for the COVID-19 shock?
- Focus: Corporate insolvencies in Europe - temporary framework amendments kick the can down the road