2019 Coface Country Risk Conference in Singapore
« THE UNRAVELLING OF GLOBALIZATION? »
- Date: 14 November 2019 (Thursday)
- Time: 09:00 - 12:30
Venue: The Westin Singapore,
12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore
- Medium: English
Coface organizes the Country Risk Conference every year in various countries to provide corporates with a better understanding of the global economic and political risks and how these might impact their business.
Join our flagship event Coface Country Risk Conference in Singapore which brings together leading economists, financial experts and risk specialists to discuss the issues of Trade War, China Economy and Asia Outlook in 2020, as well as Strategies for Corporates to Mitigate Trade War Risks.
This conference is intended for:
- Company directors.
- Strategic risk managers and international bank directors.
- Multi-lateral financial institutions.
- Heads of international affairs in consular and professional organizations.
- Consultants and lawyers specialized in international affairs.
- Researchers and academics interested in credit risks.