Credit Insurance For Medium-Sized Business
We Protect Your Cashflow And Manage Your Credit Risk
BENEFITS OF TRADELINER CREDIT INSURANCE
TradeLiner credit insurance offers three essential benefits, ensuring the credit you grant to your customers is managed effectively:
- Prevention of Bad Debts: Coface regularly evaluates each of your customers to make sure you are not trading on risky terms with bad payers.
- Collection of unpaid invoices: Coface’s international network of expert debt collectors use effective and professional techniques to collect your unpaid invoices, while preserving your relationship with your customer.
- Indemnification: Should collection take longer than expected or fail entirely, Coface indemnifies the loss you incurred from unpaid invoices.
CREDIT INSURANCE TYPES
Discover the various credit insurance types we provide to manage your credit risk and help your company to grow:
- Political Event Insurance - To provide insurance against non-payment due to a war, currency, transfer restriction.
- Advance Payment to Suppliers Insurance - To provide insurance for non-reimbursement of advance payments made to your suppliers.
- Binding Orders Insurance - To extend insurance for orders to be delivered after a reduction or a cancellation of the buyer coverage.
- Natural Disaster Insurance - To provide insurance for non-payment due to a natural disaster.
- Topliner - on line supplemental cover on your buyers receiving insufficient coverage.
- Aggregate First Loss - Protection of the balance sheet providing cover only for exceptional losses.
- Disputed Debts Insurance - To advance indemnification and assist with the management of disputed debts.
- Pre-shipment Insurance - To cover manufacturing costs when the buyer becomes insolvent before delivery.
- Consignment Stock Insurance - To cover sales from a stock of goods located on the buyer's premises.
ONLINE CREDIT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
COFANET : AN ONLINE APPLICATIONS TO SERVE CLIENTS
Coface provides clients with CofaNet Essentials, a secure online management tool. It enables each client to identify its debtors, see the total volume of risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds. CofaNet Essentials also offers Debtor Risk Assessments, export functions and detailed research.
COFAMOVE : FOR SAFER TRADE WITHIN EASY REACH
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App to manage their customer and supplier portfolio. CofaMove is a complementary solution to CofaNet. It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as provides credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.
WHY CHOOSE COFACE TRADELINER CREDIT INSURANCE?
- Adjusts proactively to evolutions in your business
- Reduce your credit management administration and allows you to grow your sales safely
- Facilitates your access to bank financing