Single Risk Structured Finance
Credit Insurance Cover For Single Customers
It offers you:
- A bespoke solution geared to your needs: you choose which credit risks you need covered, amounts of cover, duration of cover, etc.;
- Facilitated access to financing: for example, your bank can become a loss payee under the contracts, you then will find it easier to obtain financing.
- Enhanced competitiveness: has a project run into financial difficulties? Coface will indemnify you, protecting your balance sheet, allowing you to embark on new business opportunities with confidence and ensuring your company is in a secure position for growth.
When handling international transactions in an ever-changing and often unpredictable environment, you may be exposed to risks that are associated with extremely challenging situations.
In this context, credit risk management becomes an essential part of your development strategy. The Single Risk Policy has been developed to help you deal with the issues associated with trading with an important customer in a straightforward and cost-effective way. “Single Risk” is a solution to companies and financial institutions exposed to commercial and political risks abroad.
- An unforeseen POLITICAL EVENT that threatens the success of your operation: a conflict, civil war, revolution, etc.
- An arbitrary POLITICAL DECISION that creates an obstacle: your assets cannot be transferred, an embargo is declared, your public client or supplier is in breach of its contractual obligations, etc.
- Your private client, supplier or borrower fails to meet its commitments (payments, deliveries, repayments, etc.), or is declared insolvent.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND WHEN TRADING WITH A KEY CUSTOMER
The credit insurance policy ensures a more predictable cash flow in the event of the protracted default or failure of this key customer, therefore allowing you to grow your business with confidence.
FOUR GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE COFACE SINGLE CREDIT RISK INSURANCE :
- Protection against credit risks that are specific to business abroad;
- Covers are tailor-made in terms of risk assessment, scope and cost;
- Customized, scalable individual policies;
- Multi-country, single- or multi-risk protection solutions.