How does trade credit insurance work?
Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) is an effective financial risk management tool. It offers coverage for all the losses incurred from non-payment of trade related debts. TCI ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your debtors. Commonly, TCI provides protection against debtors who are unable to pay due to the following: customer insolvency, protracted default, or political risk.
It is a tool to help you manage your credit risks. It enables you to:
- Access credit expertise and market knowledge from a worldwide leader in TCI.
- Undertake an effective, professional assessment of the financial situation of your customers,
- Indemnify your unpaid debts
- Benefit from our global debt collection services available for debt recovery
HOW OUR TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE CAN HELP YOU PREVENT NON-PAYMENT OF INVOICES?
- Anticipate and resolve payment arrears from a customer;
- Benefit from the quality and strength of Coface’s data and credit risk expertise;
- Receive personalized advice from a Coface expert present in your market;
- Focus on growing your business